Saturday, August 29, 2009

Myrtle Beach

Allan, Marlene and I made it to the Beach at about 1pm. It only took us 6 hours. We unloaded the car and checked in and then took a dip in the beautiful warm atlantic ocean. Allan went in for his first time to day and rode the waves with us. Marlene has been doing it for yrs but this is a first for Allan. The water is sooo nice! After the sun went down we went back out to the pool and swam under the moon and stars! Wow fantastic. I relized I forgot my journal so I'm really glad we have Wi Fi and the girls set up this blog. I'll just write here instead. Irene and Mary made it safely to Utah and have Irene all ready to go for Monday classes. They had a great trip accross the USA as you can see from some of the photos. Now Irene has a car and can drive to see family and different schools when she starts working. More tomorrow.

1 comment: