Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Okay...


Alex, I am concerned about you and the direction you have taken this blog. I think that you should drop the snake idea and move onto bigger and better things, such as...PENGUINS!!! Not only are they hypoallergenic but they are also so cute, and as you know being cute is a MUST in this family.
Alright family, I am about to set off on my adventure to Belize. I know all of you are concerned and sad, but I promise you IT WILL BE OKAY. Please do not forget me in the next 27 months. Drop me a message and/or piece of mail. I was thinking that getting funny postcards/cards/letters might make my day every once in a while. I will try to do the same.
Alex/Irene lets teach Mom/Dad/Marlene how to use this so it is not just us! I LOVE YOU FOREVER! xoxo e

1 comment: