Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In the Air!


dear family. i am currently in my airplane. I am only 33 minutes from arriving! Isn't that just thrilling! hahh
I just wanted to do a little post since I'm just sitting here over the Shenandoah valley :]
i miss you all greatly and cannot wait to be home but I cant help but this how weird its going to be without erica home. Guess it will prove to be an interesting christmas for all of us.

Marlene, You are amazing at keeping this blog updated :] those pictures of all the christmas decorations at our house made me so happy while i was 'studying' for my finals! you are the best little sis!

Im just over these appalacian mtns now! :]
OH landing soon! xooxox

1 comment:

  1. Wow Irene you are really techno savey! I'm impressed! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete