Thursday, September 17, 2009

ISS

so today was my first day of In school Suspension... we were in a room with out windows for 7 hours, but it was not that bad. i Would like to thank Mom and Dad for fiighting for me even thou i made a VERY STUPID decision in putting a freshman in the trashcan. any way incase your all not aware my 3 days out of school suspension was droped to 3 days I.S.S. which as far as i know does not go on my record... but i am now walking on egg shells and if i mess up once they they are going to throw THE BOOK at me. I am also prob being removed from NHS and Mabes my office of Student Body Prez... it is amazing how just one action can really take away every thing you have worked so hard for.

1 comment:

  1. Erica is right, you have learned, you are wiser. The really stupid thing would be not learning from your mistakes! You're a good kid Alex!

    ReplyDelete