Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Beautiful Sister



Happy Birthday to my beautiful, older, wiser sister!!! I love thinking about all your wonderful birthday memories I have with you! Last year at this time I was rushing up to JMU after just returning home from school to celebrate your day of birth with you. I wish I could rush off to Belize this year, but we will just have to celebrate you being 23 in 22 days upon our arrival in Hawaii!!!!! I am so proud of you and all the hard work you are doing in Belize! I felt this picture above reflected what we would probably be doing if you were here to celebrate your birthday. The usual Sunday activity. hah I'm glad you have much more fun things planned for yourself there and hope you enjoy this birthday that you will definitely never forget! I love you so much and wish I could be there with you. xoxoox


1 comment: